News for the Week of May 21
Dear Upper School Parents,
I write this as we prepare for ASB's fun-filled Mr. FPS. This is an event celebrating the talents of a lucky few senior boys. It should be a hoot. As senior parents know, today was the last regular day of our classes for our seniors. They have exams next week along with a bunch of celebratory events. We are so happy to celebrate this group because they are a wonderful class full of very special and talented young men and women. They have well represented themselves and Parker during their high school careers. I don't want to sing their praises too much because we have a few upcoming events where I will get that opportunity. Suffice to say, the Class of 2012 is a stellar one.
Have a lovely weekend,
All Upper School Grades:
- Spring Arts Night on May 21 and May 22, 5:30-9:00pm
- The Parker new uniform inventory close out sale will take place on Thursday, May 24 from 11am-5pm and Friday, May 25 from 7:30am-3pm. A selection of new girls', boys', men's and women's sizes of Mills uniform pieces will be sold, discounted up to 60%# All items #NO skirts# may be worn for the 2012-2013 school year# Will be held in the Field House Multipurpose Room, cash, check or charge to school account# Please bring your own bag# Volunteers are needed! Please contact Paulette Gallanis at # mailto:paulette@cox#net #paulette@cox#net if you would like to help out#
- May 25-Seniors off-campus
- NO SCHOOL on Monday May 28, Memorial Day
Class of 2012
- Information regarding all senior year-end events and activities, including Commencement, is now posted on the senior page. Don’t forget to check back often for any updated information.
- The Senior Parent Dinner will be held on May 23 at 6:30 pm in Nicholas Commons. Please RSVP to Heather Souders.
- The Senior Class Disneyland Grad Night will be held on May 23-May 24. A charter bus leaves the Francis Parker School Wednesday, May 23 at 1pm and will return to school on Thursday morning, May 24 at 4:30am. Please see the senior page for more details.
Class of 2013
- The 11th Grade Student Fun Day will be held on the Lancer Lawn on May 25. Students celebrate the end of school and the granting of "senior privileges" with a class lunch, etc.
Class of 2014
- Thanks to everyone who helped with the sophomore student dinner and outing to Boomers. It was a wonderful end-of-year event!
- The 10th Grade will host a Faculty Appreciation Breakfast on Friday, May 25. If you would like to donate something for this event to honor our wonderful Upper School faculty and staff, please contact the 10th Grade Parent Reps, Kim Alessio and Linda Dews.
Friday May, 18, 2012 at 06:12PM
Choose groups to clone to: