Extended Program: Dance
Beginning Ballet for Middle School Students
Instructor: Deborah Stern
Attention all Middle School students. Have fun improving your dance and athletic abilities! Ballet will enhance your skills in the dance studio, on the court, and on the field. An energetic class designed for both boys and girls that will improve coordination, strength, flexibility, and develop grace. Become the most agile dancer or athlete at Parker!
(No previous dance or ballet experience necessary.)
Who: All Parker Middle School Students
Where: Parker Dance Studio, Linda Vista C
- Mondays (Section A): 8 classes- 9/17, 24, 10/1,15,22,29, 11/5,12
- Tuesday (Section B): 8 classes- 9/18, 25, 10/2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 11/6
- Additional Session Dates TBA
Time: 3:00 - 3:45 pm
- 8 classes-Section A (Monday) or B (Tuesday) = $160.00
- 16 classes (Sections A&B) = $300.00
Please note: A minimum of 8 students per section is required to offer the class
For more information, please contact Deborah Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org.For general information about the Extended Day Program, please contact Tim Katzman, Director of Summer and Extended Programs at (858) 569-7900, x4236 or by email at email@example.com.