Middle and Upper School
Go directly to MBS Direct for any books for School. Middle and Upper School students' Summer School and Reading menu is on the list.
- Summer School: Textbooks for those Summer School Courses that require textbooks.
- Summer Reading: Reading assigned to students who will be enrolled in grades 6 - 12 in the fall of 2012 at Parker. Reading is expected to be completed by the first day of school.
To view and/or purchase the Summer Reading:
Parents may log in to view information, one does not have to make a purchase to view the selections.
- Log on to http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/francisparker.htm
- Click on "Order Your Books."
- Click on "Continue" under "Pay with Credit Card." Vouchers are not applicable to Summer School and Reading.
- Select School: check "Summer School and Reading." No need to click on Middle or Upper School, all the Summer School and Summer Reading will appear on one menu.
- Type in the security words as prompted at the bottom right of the screen and click "Continue."
- You'll see a menu with all of the titles on offer for summer. Check all the boxes that apply to your student(s). Summer School Textbooks say Summer School. Summer Reading selections say Summer Reading.
- Follow the prompts in red you'll see at the top of the next screen--e.g. you'll be told if you are to choose one title out of the four listed. To choose the book, click on either the "New" or "Used" icon for that title. In some cases, a "Used" book may not be available, so only the "New" icon will appear.
- When you've made your selections, click on "Add Items and View Cart." Follow prompts for checkout. If you're only looking to see what titles are there, you can just close the screen at this time.
- Books will be shipped to your home, or another address if you choose. For families staying elsewhere during summer, books can be delivered to an alternative summer address.