2016 Summer Program Update for May 20, 2016
ALERT: Is your student(s) looking for a way to increase their Spanish language ability and cultural competency? If so register your student(s) for Senora Melbourn's Vamos A Jugar class this Summer. Click here for more information.
Should you need assistance with the registration process, please contact Monique Velde at email@example.com in the Summer and Extended Day Programs office. Monique may also be reached by phone on 858-569-7900, Ext 4109.
Lower School Notes
- We are pleased to advise that Ms. Ryley Taylor will be instructing It’s a String Thing! during Session II (July 11-July 29).
- Despite our many efforts to source a replacement teacher for Live Like the Artists (July 11-July 29), we have been unable to identify an appropriate instructor. Accordingly, this class has been cancelled. Monique Velde in the Summer Program office will contact all families who have enrolled children in this course and suggest an alternative course.
- Vamos A Jugar!
Upper School Notes
- Both sections of Chemistry Advanced have now reached capacity. Please contact Monique Velde if you wish to place your child on a Wait List.
- We encourage you to click on the Summer Program catalogue icon on Parker’s general landing page from time to time for additional updates .
- When making the selection of courses for your child(ren), be sure to consider the many new courses and sports camps added to the mix for the coming summer.
- For Upper School for-credit courses: Be certain that your child receives approval from the instructor or department head and grade-level dean. Approval forms may be downloaded online or picked up from Monique Velde in the Summer Program office.
Please keep in mind the following information:
- 2015 prices are in effect for most courses and sports camps
- Session I begins Monday, June 20 and runs through Friday, July 8
- Session II kicks off Monday, July 11 and concludes on Friday, July 29
- In most instances, the final day to register for 2016 Summer Program courses, activities and sports camps will be Friday, June 10.