Our admission process consists of the following steps:
- Apply to Francis Parker School online - There is an application fee of $125 (check or credit card). Admission application fees are non-refundable and will be honored for two years. The admission application fee is waived for famiilies applying for Tuition Assistance.
- Once you complete your online application, please download supplementary materials by clicking on the appropriate grade packet below. (If you prefer to mail in your application, a printable application form is included in each of the following packets. You do not need to complete both the online and paper application.)
- Submit the Parent Questionnaire (all grades) and Student Questionnaire (grades 4-12).
- For grades 5–12, complete ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination) testing.
- For Lower School applicants (grades JK–5), mail a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Submit necessary recommendations and transcripts.
- Complete parent only interview (applicants for grades JK-5) and/or student/parent interview (applicants for grades 6-12).
- Attend an Open House and tour the campus (optional).
- Check the status of your admission application online - even if you did not complete an application online! Sign in to your Infosnap account or create an account and check the status of your application at your convenience.