Admission applications for the 2013-2014 school year will be available October 1, 2012.
Our admission process consists of the following steps:
- Submit an admission application. There is an application fee of $125. Admission application fees are non-refundable and will be honored for two years. The admission application fee is waived for famiilies applying for Tuition Assistance.
- Submit the Parent Questionnaire (all grades) and Student Questionnaire (grades 4-12).
- For grades 5–12, complete ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination) testing.
- For Lower School applicants (grades JK–5), mail a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Submit necessary recommendations and transcripts.
- Complete parent only interview (applicants for grades JK-5) and/or student/parent interview (applicants for grades 6-12).
- Attend an Open House and tour the campus (optional).