Parker seeks to enroll students that will contribute to and flourish in our community regardless of their family's financial standing. As part of the School's ongoing commitment to access, affordability, and diversity, Parker is pleased to offer need-based financial assistance to bridge the gap between the cost of a Parker education and what a family can reasonably afford.
Families seeking assistance are required to submit financial information annually through School & Student Services (SSS), an objective third party financial needs assessment service.
Please note that applying for financial assistance does not automatically grant support, nor does it influence an applicant's admissions decision.
Parker adheres to local, state, and federal laws and regulations that require non-discriminatory practice in the administration of financial assistance. Additionally, Parker is committed to maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Questions? Contact Chris Sanders, Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance, at email@example.com.
Applying for Financial Assistance
To apply for financial assistance, begin by completing SSS’s Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). The PFS helps us estimate your need for financial support. Below you will find a brief overview of required financial documents and steps for completing the PFS.
Additionally, if interested, SSS also offers free resources/guides for families here.
How to Complete The Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) Online
- Beginning October 1, 2021, go to https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal.
- Create your PFS Online account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial assistance last year, simply login to the PFS Online as a Returning Family, using the email address and password you set up last year.
- School’s Full Name: Francis Parker School
- School’s SSS Code: 3265
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2022-2023. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete it.
- After you have pressed “submit”, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system. After you pay for and submit your PFS, you’ll have access on the PFS Online to a section called “Manage Documents.” You can upload the additional documents we require there.
In addition to completing the PFS online, parents must also submit the following documents to SSS:
- Signed copies of your complete 2020 1040 Federal Tax Return, including all schedules and K-1 forms, if applicable.
- Copies of all 2020 W-2’s and/or 1099 forms.
- Signed copies of your complete 2021 1040 Federal Tax Return, including all schedules and K-1 forms, if applicable.
- Copies of all 2021 W-2’s and/or 1099 forms.
How to Submit Additional Required Documents Online
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Return to the PFS Online and login.
- Select the Academic Year 2022-23 button.
- From the PFS Online, click on the “My Documents” tab.
- On the “My Documents” page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name in the "Required Documents" section of the PFS. Clicking either the upload button or a hyperlink will lead you through a series of steps allowing you to name, locate and save the file.
- Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Some tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.
To ensure that your financial assistance application is considered, please meet the deadlines listed below. Only completed files will be considered. Late submissions will be reviewed after the first round of awards have been allocated, and late awards will only be provided if funds remain.
Financial Assistance Decision
We will communicate our financial assistance decision to you at the same time with your child's enrollment agreement if your application is submitted by the deadline. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point but also consider our School policy, practices and available budget.