The information contained herein is the exclusive property of Francis Parker School and is intended for the sole, non-commercial use of Parker families. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.francisparker.org.
- This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information submitted to Francis Parker School, electronically, is kept confidential and is not made available to other individuals, organizations, or institutions. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. online donations, or to participate in Parker community events or programs, e.g. yearbook, sports events or field trips.
Our web site does contain links to other sites; please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees, who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service), are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers, in which we store personally identifiable information, are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following, at any time, by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 858-569-7900:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.