Dear Parker Parents,
A warm welcome from the Parents Association (PA) to all our new families. As members of the Parker community, we are thrilled to welcome you to the PA. Regardless of when you joined Parker, we are an inclusive and welcoming organization and look forward to getting to know you and your family.
The PA organizes over 50 events throughout the year providing fun and rewarding volunteer opportunities that enhance the School community and connect you with other Parker parents. We encourage you to get involved to the extent you are able. Here are just a few of the ways to become involved:
- Attend our monthly general meetings with coffee socials and informative, educational guest speakers
- Volunteer to plan or support one of our beloved Parker events, serve as room/grade level parent or help us show our appreciation to Parker’s wonderful faculty and staff
- Make new friends while you enjoy casual conversation at a grade-level parent mixer
- Take part in a parent and faculty book discussion or parent community service day
- Look for our weekly announcements in the PA section of the Parker Family Connection e-newsletter to learn about other volunteer opportunities and parent fellowship events
Our goal is to enhance your parent community experience while supporting Parker’s mission and vision. Please join us, lend your time and talents, and feel the warmth and fellowship of our special Parker family.
Parents Association President